Sunday, October 11, 2009

My favorite restaurant in East Lansing

My favorite restaurant in East Lansing is "The Golden Pot".
It is a Chinese food restaurant, especially Guangdong food.
The boss in this restaurant is very friendlly.
And she is a Chinese.
I usually go there with Chinese friend.
I like the food there very much!!
Its tests good.
Especially, I like the beef rice there.

4 comments:

  1. error,really?
    i think every day 's boss is nice,
    he alway told us "eat more~"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate golden pot~because i do not like the maneger there. But the food there is good~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it Golden Wok? Wow you found a place which is not too close to campus! Do you take a bus to go there? I should be careful when I go there because I tend to eat more than necessary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Chinese food, too!! So, I try to eat the beef rice!

    ReplyDelete