Sunday, October 4, 2009

My First Month in East Lansing

Time goes so fast, 1 month has past in East Lansing. Lansing is a good place, fresh air, green grass, beautiful lakes, ect. I still can remember the first week I got here. Finding the way to go to supermarket, going to buy a cellphone, moving in to the dorm, and so on. That was a very busy time. But now, we are still very busy. We need to go to class, to do homework, to review subjects, ect. Oh, my first friend here. Her name is Lin Xiao. I meet her in the temporary hotel in MSU. She came here 1 day earlier than me. And she helped me to made ID card, applied debit card, and check in the dorm. Untill now, sometimes, we still eat, play games together. She is a good person.
In a word, I feel very good in my first month in Lansing, and I hope my life here can be better and better!

1 comment:

  1. Morpheus, I am glad that you are enjoying your life here and you were able to make friends. Yeah, having friends would change your lifestyle a lot! What kin of games do you play with your friends? If there is any game we can do indoor, I'd love to know because it's getting a bit cold outside :)

    ReplyDelete