Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thanksgiving

We go a holiday in Thanksgiving, I know that may be a 7 days holiday. Our English teacher who is a very good person plan to give us, each person 500 dollars to during this Thanksgiving. But a bad thing is that I will take a TOEFL test after thanksgiving. So I must review something during the thanksgiving and can't travel anywhere. Hope I will get a good points in this test.

6 comments:

  1. um...
    that's so bad...
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good plan, you will interested in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duoduo, I think we just have 4 days on Thanksgiving,maybe you need to change your plan~
    I hope you have a good holiday with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck for you test, and we will have a wonderful travel plan. so, i'm so sorry for you plan, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mohammed alwady said:
    I wish for you a good test. You must be hardworking. GOOd LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete