Saturday, October 17, 2009
my apartment.....
I'm living in Phillips Hall now. Phillips Hall is one of the oldest hall in MSU. And its not far from the center of MSU. Phillips Hall is famouse by delicouse food in the restrount. Most of my friends always talk about Phillips around food. I live in the 0 floor in this hall. Some of my friends told me it will be very cold during the winter. That looks so bad. Another bad thing here is the bathroom here is public, it's out of the room. I think it's not convenient for me wo take a shower or do something. But a good thing here is my roommate and the neighbors here are very friendly and funny. So, I think Phillips Hall is OK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SOFA IS MINE...
ReplyDeleteI like Phllips's surrounding but its food is not good as many people said..
ReplyDeleteYou are so lucky,phllips has delicious food,
ReplyDeleteBe carefull you will be fat~~haha
ReplyDeleteI like the burger in phillips
ReplyDeleteI like philips hall, I hope to live there someday!
ReplyDeletei like philips hall,
ReplyDeletei always go to there have lunch with our classmates.